How do we get found in search engines? How do we get people to talk about us on social media? Nowadays, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn are no more Social networking sites. They are statements.
Here are some strategies to make your pitch perfect.
Content marketing is a long-term lead generation strategy that focuses on the consistent creation of high-quality content that is highly relevant to your ideal targeted audience. Quality content is the backbone of marketing. Quality content helps you to attract new readers as well as keep the existing audience engaged. By sharing great and useful content on social media, you create opportunities to nurture and educate your ideal audience over an extended period during their journey. You can create an organic content post with your Website link and also use appropriate hashtags for posting. Hashtags play a big role in Social media marketing.
Create valuable connections:
If you properly engage with people and reply to their comments, you’re going to build a great reputation that will spread. People will look for your posts because they’ll be genuinely interested in what you’re doing. Social media platform can help you to get targeted audience. You can connect with relevant people with the help of appropriate keyword research. The mixture of marvelous content and website link can help you to get organic reach. Another important thing is the attractive images and videos. Create an image or video with relevant content and post that on Social media platform.
Know proper time for posting:
Without proper timing, there are very few chances to get an organic audience for your post.
- Facebook – (Thursdays/Fridays) between 1 pm to 3 pm
- Twitter – (weekdays) between 12 pm to 6 pm
- LinkedIn – (Tuesday – Thursday) between 6am/8am and 5pm/7pm
You should look into data for your own audience if you can.
- You can get organic reach by posting meaningful and attractive videos on Facebook. According to the survey, video can get an average 8% organic reach per day. Compare with other availability statuses and links are getting around 5% organic reach per day. At the last, Photo can get less than 4% organic audience.
- If we talk about LinkedIn, 90 percent of marketing executives rate LinkedIn as the best place to find high-quality content. 45 percent of people who read LinkedIn articles are managers, directors, VPs or C-suite. Another Important thing is, Two LinkedIn accounts are created every second.
- On Instagram, More than 8 million profiles are business profiles. Instagram videos get 2 times the engagement of photos than any other social media platform. Compare to other countries, 77.6 million Instagram users are from the US.
- 8% of US companies with 100+ employees use Twitter for marketing. Tweets with images receive 18% more clicks, 89% more likes, and 150% more re-tweets. 64% of consumers have made a purchase decision based on social content.
Be easy to find:
Make sure that, the name of your Website and Social Media Profiles are easy to get. So people should easily connect with you. The promotion of your own profile is also a beneficial thing to get a targeted audience. The other way is to schedule a contest on your Facebook page. So you can easily generate some revenue for your product.
- An easy to remember the username
- A recognizable photo/brand logo
- Keyword-rich descriptions
- A trackable link back to your website
Try to write consistently. Aim for once in a week at a minimum. Consistent updates keep people coming back, which keeps them sharing your content and telling others about it. These are all signals that help to boost organic traffic.
Putting in a nutshell, work smarter not harder.
Your simple strategy is not equipped to take each visitor on your website. You’ll need to work smarter to get organic visitors.